What day is it? Where are we? Is it 2022?
Many exciting things coming in 2022. From personal goals to work goals to projects around the house. We’re looking forward to growth, adventure, closure and new beginnings. I won’t go into all the details of the past three weeks, but I can tell you this… Christmas was great. The week after Christmas was great. We went and watched a friend perform in The Nutcracker with Nashville’s Ballet, Christmas lights, a trip to Alabama, bowl game, friends from Oklahoma visiting…. Sigh… New Year’s was great and aside from Nora yearning to be back at school… we enjoyed our first winter event. With the holidays, COVID and snow… in the past seven weeks, she’s been in school for 5.5 days. I wasn’t sure we were going to make it out of here alive.
Here’s to a great 2022!! If you’re heading to Nashville, give us a shout!!


Comments
Post a Comment