Rollin' and Jumpin'



We've had a fun week!



1) We're in the depths of another growth spurt. Chick can put back some milk, I tell you!!! Her sleeping has been pretty inconsistent, which isn't too favorable for the parents. She's back to a middle-of-the-night feeding. { :/ YAY!}



2) We've officially rolled over! Now. We get peeved once we've gotten to our stomach, but we've rolled nonetheless. I keep missing it on video and naturally, she won't do it on command. Along with rolling, she sees herself in the mirror and continues to be fascinated with her hands and appears to get how to use them. I love watching her hold things and try to grab. I tried to document that as much as possible. 



3) She loves to jump! Miss Pat has a fun jumper with lights and noises that she LOVES!!! The kind of love where she jumps all out for like 10 seconds with this severe look of intensity, stops and looks at you with a big smile - then repeats. Hilarious. This is a picture Miss Pat sent me when Farmer arrived to pick Nora up. {GASP!}



4) She loves to talk. Loudly! So much so that Saturday morning we heard her, thought she was crying, got to the nursery and she was talking up a storm, with a big grin on her face. It's really cute! I'l try to get it on video to share next week.

Comments

Popular Posts