Growing Baby


Happy 5 months to our little munchkin! Farmer tells me in one month, I can officially start planning her first birthday party!! HOORAY!

Our week was pretty uneventful. The sunburn got really red, it peeled and now it's healing up. Still can't believe we forgot the sunscreen. Alas, we move on.

Look how much her hair is growing... and the intensity of making sure things get in her mouth.


She definitely, with out a doubt, went through a growth spurt. We had 3 wardrobe changes one day, and 2 wardrobe changes another day, all because she had outgrown her clothes. 

Oh, right, we did have some events this week. Not baby-related, but mommy-related. Tuesday afternoon I got home from work, started working on dinner when every joint in my body started to hurt. It was immediately followed by a fever and chills. Turns out I have mastitis. Yeah. Google it. Not fun, but I'm better and am on an antibiotic through the week. 

Comments

  1. Mastitis = No fun!!! Did Munchkin get thrush from the antibiotic? I happens sometimes... Good luck, and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts