Our Sunshine



All you mommies out there will easily give us a big fat, "told you so," but I tell you, the world this little girl has shown us is something we can't wait to experience. Terrified, yes. But so anxious. Her little smile is adorable. Her squeals and pterodactyl-like screeches make us laugh. And her obsessive need to jump is hysterical. 

This week has been another fun one. Well, it ended that way. She had some tummy problems early in the week (we think due to my vitamins). We've gotten her straightened back out, but we had our first experience with Pedialyte (Gatorade for babies) and probiotics. 

She is such a sweet sweet baby - I often just stare at her, her little smile is addictive. Here she is practicing her modified Heisman.



So. I mentioned several weeks ago about her love of the jumper at daycare. Well, Grandma splurged and bought her one. There are no words to explain how awesome this thing is. It's the only activity we have that she'll play in for 30-40 minutes. Loves it so much she jumped her self to sleep one night!!!


And jumping in action...



She's really started using her hands to hold and do what she's wanting them to do, especially putting it in her mouth... because that's what you do:)






To wrap up, I wanted to share a little project I've been working on... munchkins baby clothes are turning into a quilt. Here's my progress so far! When it's finished it will be a sampler quilt - I'm really happy with how it's turning out.

Comments

  1. Wow Tempie! That is an awesome idea! And they look so great! I am not talented enough, or patient enough to get everything just right! But they look great! And she is pretty cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Mondays and watching little Miss Nora grow! Love the quilt! Wish I had part of your brain and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is adorable!!! She is getting so big! - Jayme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts