Cutest baby ever
I feel like every blog starts with, "another week down." But, that's really how we feel. Another week of what we consider, "successful parenting." There were no visits to any sort of doctor, aside from some mosquito bites, no one is in pain. She's sleeping like a champ (the past 6 days she's slept 8-10 hours straight) - BOOM! Yeah. So. Things are... peaceful:)
Game night with Daddy. She loves to just chill and let him hold her. I don't think he minds either.
Afternoon silly's commence after nap time. She's such a little ham. In addition to her pterodactyl-like screeches, she's started this laugh. Miss Pat can get her to do it and Farmer can do it. I haven't found the magic noise and I definitely haven't caught it on film. Maybe next week.
She's growing like crazy. Another 3 outfits were retired this week. And we've started stocking up on fall/winter items. Because of her length, I'm not sure how many of her winter clothes will still fit when the weather changes. I've decided it's one of those,"we'll just have to play by ear" things.
We're slowly working on sitting up. She's good if she can sort of lean back on you, but when flying solo, she slowly just flattens out on her stomach. She has impeccable yoga skills right now.









Comments
Post a Comment