Hello 11 months


Follow Your Arrow, by Kacey Musgraves - listen to it! I've heard this song a gazillion times. For the gazillion and first time, I heard it again on Friday. This time was different... it's so inspiring. You only live once - follow your heart, wherever it takes you. 

My wish for you, my dearest Nora - follow your arrow. No matter where it takes you, follow it. Follow it with passion and dedication. Live every day as if it were your last.


I had another interesting revelation this week. "Training" a baby is a heck-of-a-lot easier than "training" a Ferg. While I'm sure Nora doesn't fully understand the meaning of the word "no," she at least acknowledges the word. Like, stops whatever it is she's doing and looks at me. Not the Ferg. The Ferg instantly becomes deaf and keeps on with what she's doing. We'll see how long we have this reaction with Nora :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




The look of determination. The little chica CAN crawl. She does it all day at Miss Pat's. The second I pull out the camera - back to army crawl. Stinker.


Okay. So this next picture isn't the greatest... but I FINALLY got this look on camera. I have no idea what she's doing, but she makes this fast and breaths really fast out of her nose. It's hysterical. 


Happy 11 months sweet girl!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts