On the move-ish

Right off the bat, the update from the ENT - EXCELLENT!! No fluid, no infection and the ear drum has healed up perfectly. We go back in June for a recheck. Eventually, the tubes will fall out on their on, we just don't want them falling out too soon.

The little sticker - so stubborn (I don't know where she gets it from). The child can crawl. I've seen it, Farmer has seen it. Miss Pat has seen it. But she still prefers to army crawl (see here, here and here). She hasn't yet figured out how much more efficient she would be if she would just get up on those hands and knees. I guess she's getting where she wants to go, so she goes with it.
Miss Priss has become determined to pull up... she can't do it yet, but she's trying.

She's got two more teeth breaking through - lateral incisors.
I was working in the kitchen and left her playing in the living room. She was really quiet, so I kept peeking in on her - only to find that she had gotten to the shelf and had gotten herself a book.

I've been meaning to show you guys the following. We had pulled out all of her stuffed animals a couple weeks ago. It's a combination of animals Farmer and I had has little humans, plus some she has gotten. And now... she's like E.T. :)


Comments
Post a Comment