Chitter Chatter

Chitter chatter. Chit-chit, chat-chat. A talking munchkin we have and that is that.
Hooray!!! She came out guns a blazing this week!
WORDS OF THE WEEK:
"Shoes" - marches to her room, gets shoes from her drawer and marches back down the hallway yelling "shoes." This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
"Dad" - she says "Dad" and points at Farmer
"Hot Dog" - when the Hot Dog Dance comes on Micky Mouse Clubhouse, she says, naturally, "hot dog."
"Bye" - she's a little delayed but she can wave and say "bye!" By delayed I mean, we may have been gone for five minutes before she starts saying it.
"Hi" - seems like we heard some "hi's" today!
We had our first bout with pink eye this week! Blah. Got the call from day care on Wednesday. She wasn't able to go back until Friday. Meanwhile, mom came down with an upper respiratory infection. When it rains it pours.
While out on "sick leave" she did venture out to the Science Museum. Probably not in our best judgement, but it was empty, so hopefully, no harm done. They have a jumbo Light Bright that's pretty cool.

Once we all got on the mends, we ventured out to the park on Saturday morning (she loves the slide). We came home and played with our water table. Then off to a birthday party! Busy bee, busy bee.





![]() |
| Sharing Fruit Loops with our friend, Emaline. |
This afternoon we started working on our gymnastics. Apparently, mommy can still do handstands and walkovers... who knew?
And there's always time for froyo!
Pizza Sunday with friends and the park afterwards!





I'm a bit jealous you can still do walkovers! I am nowhere near as flexible as I used to be. And I love hearing baby talk! Get that on a video!
ReplyDelete