Sick free - HOORAY!

In case you didn't see my post on Facebook earlier this week, this pretty much describes our season of toddlerhood these days. Just apply it to every action of the day from dawn to dusk. 

It was a great week for a lot of reasons, but mainly because she went to school, all day, every day!!! Hooray! They tried to get us on Friday, though... she ran into something on Friday and bumped her lip... You should be able to see the remnants in a couple of the pictures. 
I think she loves school...
Dancing machine. Oh me, what a sight. Check out this video. I appreciate the intensity.

Weekly funnies:
It's been a beautiful week here in Middle Tennessee - so we had park days every day after school. On Tuesday as we were walking back home, we passed a jogger - to which she (in a very beauty queen manner) blew him a kiss and waved - what the what??

She's been getting really good at her animal noises - she's got dogs and frogs and lions and apparently seaHORSES... which sound exactly like horses. Who knew?


Daddy called an audible and went on a boys trip this weekend, so it was girls weekend AND the weather was great, so we got out and about a whole bunch.

Cheeeeeeeese.
I can't believe I actually got these pictures. Adorbs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts