Spring is Springing.
WE MADE IT!!! Another week sick free!! We did bring it home this evening with a tumble down a flight of stairs - but she shook it off and kept on going. We'll see if she's bruised up tomorrow. If you have kids I shouldn't have to tell you that I completely lost my mind. It scared me to death.
The week was good. Really good. We started the week in our big girl chair...
We had fun times at school. Going through some teacher transitions, but it seems to be going well. Enough so that I haven't noticed any significant changes in her personality.



The week was good. Really good. We started the week in our big girl chair...

We had fun times at school. Going through some teacher transitions, but it seems to be going well. Enough so that I haven't noticed any significant changes in her personality.
St. Patrick's Day was a fun time!

We celebrated Grandma's birthday with dinner out on Saturday. She did great! Which is saying a lot. Dining out is hit or miss these days.


I watched "get Paco ready" this morning...
This morning we had our first Easter egg hunt... she picked up on the objective really quick! Hated the Easter Bunny:)
















Comments
Post a Comment