Happy Easter Bunny, Ya'll!

In all seriousness, I/we hope you all have had a lovely Good Friday and Easter weekend. We spent some great time with our church this weekend and it helped remind us the reason we get to eat too much candy and go searching for plastic eggs. 

The nod and wink from last week's post were in reference to potty training. I would say, this whole week she's only had a handful of accidents. Praise the Lord, hallelujah!! Keep your fingers crossed.

On Monday, she insisted it was snowing outside and she needed mittens and a hat. It was in the 80'. 
Tuesday evening we dyed Easter eggs with our BFF.
Easter party and hunt at school on Thursday. BIG. HUGE success. 
Friday was a day for the girls. She was out of school and I was off work so we ran errands. Good times. Except for when I walked in the living to this... dos Paco's. Now she has to carry both of them everywhere.
Saturday we had a fun morning with friends at the East Hop here in our neighborhood. There was also a bouncy house (bad video, but it took her FOREVER to even get in). and little Easter Bunny stalking. We went to help out at our church on Saturday evening, then she was down for a long winter's nap. Literally, at 7:15, we were opening her door - so we could get through Easter bunny festivities and then off to church. Lazy bones. 
Follow the jelly beans...















Comments

Popular Posts