I dare not speak the words out load

All I'll say is that we're at three days in a row. I'll let you figure out what I'm referring to. 

We had school pictures on Monday. She looks thrilled, huh?
She wished me BIG happy birthdays on Tuesday. And learned how to make snow angels.
Then it got cold - blah.
I spent the weekend with my best friend celebrating her upcoming nuptials. There was some house swapping, meaning all the boys and Nora were at our house. 
Daddy was in charge. She had a blast hanging with him and Hank, but she seemed STOKED for mommy to be home. 
The kiddos also learned about Connect Four... it was a hit!
After a whirlwind weekend, we had time for some errands, including Home Depot. While she's not a big fan of the sound of a lawn owner, she checked the comfort level of all of them on the lot.

Comments

Popular Posts