We have a three year old
This is going to be loaded down with pictures, just FYI. If you have time, go back and read our very first post. WOW!!! I was so detailed. HA!
First of all, let's go Preds! Way to sweep the Blackhawks in round 1. Nora was repping.
Happy Birthday, Nora! We took her for birthday donuts at our favorite donut shop, Five Daughters. Suffice to say, I think she liked it.
First of all, let's go Preds! Way to sweep the Blackhawks in round 1. Nora was repping.
Happy Birthday, Nora! We took her for birthday donuts at our favorite donut shop, Five Daughters. Suffice to say, I think she liked it.
That afternoon, I had planned to bring her class Gigi's Cupcakes (it is my theory that children should be brought up right, knowing a good cupcake when they have one). Sissy and PawPaw were in tow. From what her teachers tell us, she properly promoted her birthday the day before. She told them all about cupcakes and a party. Maybe she's an event planner:)
She loved her new easel!
Pre-party snacks with PawPaw.
Gotta get cleaned up, too.
Party time, people. We had her party at the Nashville Zoo. It was coming a torrential downpour outside, but it was still a cool time. They brought in an owl and turtle, which was really cool. Note, I task any of you to attempt a group of three-year-olds in a photo. And... go!
Group photo, sans Presley.
Group photo, sans Zoe and Hank.
The biggest surprise of all was her Aunt JoJo and Uncle Trav came all the way from Oklahoma to celebrate with her!! She's going to be a very depressed child tomorrow when she realizes all of "her people" are gone.





























Loved seeing your smiling face in a few of these. :) Happy Birthday Nora!
ReplyDelete