Busy busy.
The day after a holiday weekend... man, makes it a complete ride on the struggle bus. Little Miss on the other hand, hit the ground running for water day at school. She was so excited to wear her swimsuit to school.
Art time.Totes adorbs.
God help us all... GLUE!
This kid has a sweet tooth. I told she could pick something out and she goes for the candy corns. Definitely my girl!
Nap time goals. She loves napping on the couch.Saturday, Farmer and I had date night, so little bit stayed with Grandma. She walked in the door, saw the rubber gloves and told Grandma she had to take her shoes off so she could put on duck feet.
Then she cleaned the toilet...
While Mommy and Daddy checked out the Stanley Cup madness going on downtown.Earlier that day I ticked off my second 40 Before 40 item - to run a 5K. For those that know me, may think, "Really? Just a 5K?" But those of you with children who work outside the home, also know how incredibly difficult it can be to make time for yourself and your health. Getting back in the running game has been something I've wanted since I was no longer allowed to run while pregnant. This was my first step. Training was minimal, but I had to get out there. It was my greatest 5K showing, but it wasn't my worst - so I know I'll get better and stronger. So, here goes.















Comments
Post a Comment