The Real Mommy Tales
Taking this one authentic, y'all. It's been a doo-doo of a week. There are some unsettling work related issues I'm dealing with paired with hormonal good times made me make an irrational decision. The afore mentioned all hit within an hour, then I got a call from N's school that she'd had an accident and there weren't any panties. For the record, there were, they just didn't see them. I hung up with them and drafted an email to her new school telling them Nora wasn't close to being potty trained and she'd had an accident every day for two weeks and what did we need to, since she's supposed to be potty trained for her new class. That was a bit of a stretch, but long story short, they want to take her out of PK3 and put her in a toddler class. Oy. Now what? So, tomorrow it's damage control and please say your prayers that we can get ourselves out of this mess I've made.
Short photo week.
Short photo week.
Quote of the week. "Mommy/Daddy (yes, she calls to us as a phrase), who wants to watch Potato Head (Toy Story)? Raise your hands if you want to watch Potato Head."





There are times and weeks like that. Usually things will work out in the end. Good luck!
ReplyDelete