Time flies
I feel like this is my go-to blog title... it's so fitting on so many levels so many times.
Nora's growing... I've been working from home for a month... Farmer starts a new job Monday... My mom is now a Tennessean. Time flies.
Last Sunday, we did the inevitable - we bought Nora a big girl mattress. She's officially sleeping on a full-size bed now. She hasn't exactly held up her, "I'll sleep in my bed all night if I have a big bed," promise, but 6/7 times this week she stayed in her room. We'll get there.
Here we are shopping.
And our first night.
Hopefully, we'll have her new ready before she leaves home:)
I left Thursday evening to help Momma pack up the rest of her things and make the drive to her new home... here in Tennessee. It was great and wonderful and exhausting and a crazy 72 hours. But, so worth it.
Some of the photos I was sent...
Nora's growing... I've been working from home for a month... Farmer starts a new job Monday... My mom is now a Tennessean. Time flies.
Last Sunday, we did the inevitable - we bought Nora a big girl mattress. She's officially sleeping on a full-size bed now. She hasn't exactly held up her, "I'll sleep in my bed all night if I have a big bed," promise, but 6/7 times this week she stayed in her room. We'll get there.
Here we are shopping.
And our first night.
Hopefully, we'll have her new ready before she leaves home:)
I left Thursday evening to help Momma pack up the rest of her things and make the drive to her new home... here in Tennessee. It was great and wonderful and exhausting and a crazy 72 hours. But, so worth it.
Some of the photos I was sent...
And here's what Facetime'ing with her looks like. Goober.













Comments
Post a Comment