When Mommy and Daddy are going stir crazy.

Between bedtimes, naptimes and struggles to keep her out of our bed in the middle of the night - this kid is wearing us down. She turns into a star negotiator {slash} psychopath at any of these times. Like, CAN NOT be reasoned with. I'm only so smart. She may be 3.5, but Lordy Be she's good, folks.

Our week went downhill after coming home from school on Thursday and then being diagnosed with strep... again. This is the first time she's fought taking the medicine - so that's been fun.

She was feeling better Saturday morning, so we made it to ballet. She looks thrilled, eh? I promise she loves it. Next week is parent observation - which will be the first time we've been able to watch the class. I'm pumped!!
And then a trip to Target - where we raided a mannequin.
After naptime we had a surprise playdate with the twins. They played their little hearts out. Surely, we thought, "she'll sleep hard tonight." But no. At 12:30pm she was standing at our bed, crying for some unknown reason. Refusing to let her in our bed, Mommy slept the rest of the night on her bedroom floor. It's not ideal, but it's saving us from a future battle. At any rate, I tried to get a good picture of them - you can see how well that went. They also started talking about spend the night parties.
And then they got in a box.
Sunday nights are the best. 
And this was my win for the weekend. Marking another 40 before 40 item off the list. A trail race. Meaning, no pavement or sidewalks. The course is made up of trails... in the woods, paths and grass. 6 miles. Check. It also rained (see my shoes), so I call that a double win.

Comments

Popular Posts