When she proves you wrong.

I think it's obvious how concerned I was about the transition to her new school. In case you missed it, go read the blog posts from early August:)

We got the official note home this week... they're currently setting up parent/teacher conferences at school. Our note simply read, at this time your child doesn't require a conference, as she is right where she needs to be. HALLELUJAH!!!!

As the weather cools down, and I'm on a new routine, we're trying to keep things interesting at home. Not a monotonous schedule, adventures and treats on every corner:)

Starting off with Morning Chats with Mom. She always has somethig

Wednesday we went to the neighborhood fall festival. We picked out pumpkins, played on the playground and pet ALL the animals.
Friday was Homecoming. In true Mommy form, I am a hoarder. I just so happen to still have pompoms from my cheerleader days. I had them out and waiting for her when she got home. When then proceeded to practice our Auburn cheers.

Saturday was ballet. Only managed to capture a GREAT picture with Daddy.
Saturday afternoons are meant for time at the park, the carwash and trips to see the nice folks at our nearby fruit stand, The Crop Shop. The nice folks who always give her suckers!! You're turning violet, Violet!
Today, we surprised her with an afternoon trip to the zoo. I do believe the carousel was her favorite part.

Comments

Popular Posts