Gobble, Gobble, Wibble, Wobble

do a turkey dance... Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. 

School was out this week - so our schedule was cray. Sissy took duties Monday-Wednesday afternoon - hallelujah. Had Thanksgiving dinner with Grandma, Auntie Mary and Uncle Casey. Then slumber party at their house, sans Mommy and Daddy. She literally told us, "Mommy, I'm ready for you to go now." Um, okay. 

There was cookie making (she earned the title of COQC - Chief Office of Quality Control)...
Snuggles with Sissy...
 Naptimes...
Watching the concrete trucks...
Thursday morning we were crafting with our scissors (or "clickers" as she calls them). I was cutting out circles. When we were done and clean up started, she comes up to me with her dustpan full of scraps and hand on her hip... "Mommy, I told you to cut in straight lines. If you don't cut in straight lines I'm going to be mad at you."

Thanksgiving dinner prep.
 Olive fingers...
I said, "pose." This is what she does. At least it appears she'll be able to rock some red lipstick. 
"I can brush my teeth myself."
She had a great time hosting Pawpaw and our Iron Bowl watch party! WAR EAGLE!!
On the way to church this morning, Pawpaw was in the backseat... giving her a hard time - whining like she does. She'd finally had enough and told him "stop that fit, Pawpaw. I told you to stop that fit." Yes ma'am!

Sunday afternoon we were all done for. Mommy, Daddy, half pint and Ferg... all of us. Big nap!
 Then back at it for pizza Sunday. 
And then this happened. You're welcome. 

Comments

Popular Posts