no. no. no. no.
The struggle still continues with not listening. She was in time out at least twice this week at school when Farmer arrived to pick her up. EVERY... THING we ask her to do turns into a meltdown. Unconsolable meltdown. It's exhausting.
I left early Wednesday morning and was gone until last Friday night, so I only know what I heard. Which was, "we had a few come to Jesus moments." That explained enough.
This photo explains the struggle. When you don't feel up for the fight - you roll with it. This is how she went to school Tuesday. She walked into our room completely dressed (first time that's ever happened). While I had pulled out an outfit, there were also clothes on the dresser waiting to be put away. Those are what she grabbed. The shirt was on backward. The pants were on backward. She had on two different socks and white princess moon boots. I later found out she got her panties rotated – so she had a leg in the waist hole and her waist in a leg hole. It appeared uncomfortable. Dude. She was proud and I wasn't interested in a fight. So, I sent her on.
I left early Wednesday morning and was gone until last Friday night, so I only know what I heard. Which was, "we had a few come to Jesus moments." That explained enough.
This photo explains the struggle. When you don't feel up for the fight - you roll with it. This is how she went to school Tuesday. She walked into our room completely dressed (first time that's ever happened). While I had pulled out an outfit, there were also clothes on the dresser waiting to be put away. Those are what she grabbed. The shirt was on backward. The pants were on backward. She had on two different socks and white princess moon boots. I later found out she got her panties rotated – so she had a leg in the waist hole and her waist in a leg hole. It appeared uncomfortable. Dude. She was proud and I wasn't interested in a fight. So, I sent her on.


Kids will definitely teach you what is really important in life. I totally used to judge mothers when they showed up at the grocery store with kids dressed all whacky. Now, when I see them, I just want to give them a high 5 and say "Right on! I get it!" She is adorable, and she is learning from one of the best. It may take a while to sink in, but you will be surprised at all the things she is storing in her brain. Best of luck to you. God gave us children to teach us patience :)
ReplyDelete