Google it

When you Google, "how to deal with a child who won't listen?" Some of the words you might find are "defiant" and " stubborn." That's our girl. After getting in trouble at ballet for not listening, we've realized those two words actually do describe her. So, now we work on it. 

Every hour seems to present a new struggle of will between us and her. To the point that I want to pull every hair out of my head. I'm going to start putting my self in time out, as to prevent me from going completely psycho on her. Really, guys. I'm open to suggestions. 

Halloween was a fun time. We went a street over to trick-or-treat - she loved it. Came home with SO much candy. That has, of course, began presenting a whole new struggle. She wants candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I really failed at getting pictures of. Sorry.
The Candy Corn Witch. She's to be feared by Candy Corn lovers - as she'll fly in and eat every piece you have. 
 She wanted a cat pumpkin...
 We wanted Harry Potter.
We had our first birthday today that was literally a house full of people we'd never met. The only people that knew each other were the little people. It was weird, but nice to meet new people. These three are classmates.
I'll leave you with this... The Candy Dance. Imagine walking in, watching her peruse the candy aisle, you hear "Alright Now" in the background and you notice her leg moving to the beat. You tell her to dance and this is what you get. Priceless.

Comments

Popular Posts