Tis the season
I don't even know where to start...
Let's see... SO many funny stories this week.
This afternoon she asked Farmer a question - he was busy, so I answered her. She turned around, both hands on her hips and asked, "is your name 'Daddy?'" When I told her no, she then informed me that I didn't need to talk when she says, "Daddy."
One night after bath, she came out of the bathroom and asked me for something - I can't remember for the life of me what it was - but it was something she wasn't getting right before bed. When I told her, "no." She went on to tell me that I didn't let her have it, it was going to break her heart.
While getting ready to leave for school, she informs me that she wanted to carry her lunchbox... "like the big kids."
Let's see... SO many funny stories this week.
This afternoon she asked Farmer a question - he was busy, so I answered her. She turned around, both hands on her hips and asked, "is your name 'Daddy?'" When I told her no, she then informed me that I didn't need to talk when she says, "Daddy."
One night after bath, she came out of the bathroom and asked me for something - I can't remember for the life of me what it was - but it was something she wasn't getting right before bed. When I told her, "no." She went on to tell me that I didn't let her have it, it was going to break her heart.
While getting ready to leave for school, she informs me that she wanted to carry her lunchbox... "like the big kids."
The Christmas spirit, ya'll... is all up in this child!!! She is 100% completely beside herself. EVERY day we have to look for Christmas lights on houses. She had a to have a Christmas tree in her room... a pink one... with pink lights (she was already getting one, but when I told her, she then had demands). This tree is white, with pink lights, pink, black, gold and teal ornaments. All over it. She tells me she needs more. "Mommy, my tree needs more ornaments – can we go shop for some more, Mommy??" Lord help us. To date, we have three decorated trees. Help us, Lord.
She was a big help decorating the trees and getting some lights outside. Although, we were also informed we needed lights on the roof.
Saturday night her school had another parents night. It was a North Pole Express theme, so they asked the kiddos to wear pajamas. We just got this photo!!! So great!
Church is ready for the holidays, so, obviously it was time for a photo:)



Comments
Post a Comment