When Mommy and Daddy are Away.

This kid. Guys. She’s cray.

She had a great week following directions and mostly listening. Being completely consumed by the Christmas spirit is a little more than her little self can handle, I suppose. Heck, who am I kidding.

Sassy of the week – she looks at Farmer during supper and tells him that he’s not the boss. Well, obviously, kid.

She got some Sissy time in this week, as Farmer and I went to OKC for my work Christmas party. A great time was had by all.
Dressing ourselves 2.0.
She also wrapped up her first season of ballet. She still comes running out after every class telling us how much fun she had. I suppose we’ll do it again in the Spring. Lots of videos - unedited, apologies. All courtesy of Sissyl One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine.

 
 Dressing ourselves 3.0.

Comments

Popular Posts