On growing up...

{sigh} Parenthood. It throws a whole bag of emotions at you before you realize what's going on, amiright? I'm so proud of her, while equal parts frustrated and amazed. One second she's this polite and kind little human. The next she's standing her ground over whether or not I truly have water in my glass. Tonight as I put her to bed, I couldn't help but look into her eyes and tell her how much I love her. How proud of her I am. It's an emotional time, guys. All the feels. 

Yesterday we called it a wrap on ballet. She did so great! We've already signed her up for fall, so I'm anxious to see how she does! I have no other pictures this week, other than ballet (twirling, high steps and galloping)... and also our first music video. She loves Walk the Moon. 
 Bowing...
 That's a wrap... with our BFF, Hann.

Comments

Popular Posts