Sweet Summertime {repeat blog title}
When the humidity kicks it up a notch and the lightning bugs come out... it's summertime folks.
It's been a GREAT week... for momma. It's not for this blog post, but if you're intrigued I'm more than happy to talk about it face-to-face.
I spent the first few days of the week out of town for work. After delays, I spent the remainder of the week trying to catch back up on sleep - #gettingoldsucks
Quote of the week:
After hanging with mom all day Thursday and Friday, I tell her how great she's down being at home with me. Her response, "mommy, you're killing it!!"
She's just funny. Like, overall. I can't even keep up. If it's something she's heard somewhere or just repeating me, I can't hold it together when she repeats it.
Also, obligatory first day vs. last day photo.
Church photo booths are always fun!
Sunday funday, y'all.
It's been a GREAT week... for momma. It's not for this blog post, but if you're intrigued I'm more than happy to talk about it face-to-face.
I spent the first few days of the week out of town for work. After delays, I spent the remainder of the week trying to catch back up on sleep - #gettingoldsucks
Quote of the week:
After hanging with mom all day Thursday and Friday, I tell her how great she's down being at home with me. Her response, "mommy, you're killing it!!"
She's just funny. Like, overall. I can't even keep up. If it's something she's heard somewhere or just repeating me, I can't hold it together when she repeats it.
Also, obligatory first day vs. last day photo.
Church photo booths are always fun!
Sunday funday, y'all.
The Girls. All of them:)
When Nora takes a picture:)










Comments
Post a Comment