Threenager... whatever. You haven't met a 4-year-old yet.
Because she never gets love... the Ferg... all 65 pounds of her. Yes, this is why we can't have nice things.
Just a week of attitude, guys. She informed me she "didn't care what I think." I asked her, "how do you feel about me thinking I'm going to wear your butt out." All I got was side eye. Y'all might want to say a little prayer for her rear end. It met the hairbrush, a wooden spoon and my hand this week. About every day, I would say. I can't tell you the last peaceful day we had where there wasn't a fight.
We had a swim party on Saturday. After she realized that this little float thing would hold her above water, it was game over. She loved it.
Then we had a playdate with our BFF, Zoe.
Sunday they announced our At the Movies theme... complete with princesses. She wasn't really sure what to do about them being at church.
I'm off to Oklahoma for a few days to work. She usually does best with just one parent around, so hopefully, WWIII won't break out at our house.
I'll leave you with this... tag, you're it!









Comments
Post a Comment