Back to Reality
I say the kid is funny. But, I can never remember the funny things she says. But just now, this interaction happened. While I have a couple of pieces of candy in front of me and she has half of a cinnamon roll (from the Roll Out), she looks at me and the conversation went something like this:
N: Mommy, do you know what sharing is?
M: Yes, I do.
N: Sharing is caring. If you'll give me a piece of candy, I'll give you some of my cinnamon roll.
{as she points both fingers at me...}
N: Do we have a deal???
It's things like this. She's hysterical. You see why I have a hard time remembering.
__
While we attempted to get back to reality from our vacation, we got a nice break on Wednesday for the 4th. Unfortunately, it was in the 90s and the heat index was well over 100. We were exhausted, so we rocked out some major afternoon naps and called it a day. But not before the Fire Truck Parade with friends.
I think Friday I finally felt fully rested. And it was time to get back to Friday Nights with The Bradshaws.
When you spend the night with Sissy and you get a FaceTime call, you might have something like this pick up.
N: Mommy, do you know what sharing is?
M: Yes, I do.
N: Sharing is caring. If you'll give me a piece of candy, I'll give you some of my cinnamon roll.
{as she points both fingers at me...}
N: Do we have a deal???
It's things like this. She's hysterical. You see why I have a hard time remembering.
__
While we attempted to get back to reality from our vacation, we got a nice break on Wednesday for the 4th. Unfortunately, it was in the 90s and the heat index was well over 100. We were exhausted, so we rocked out some major afternoon naps and called it a day. But not before the Fire Truck Parade with friends.
I think Friday I finally felt fully rested. And it was time to get back to Friday Nights with The Bradshaws.
When you spend the night with Sissy and you get a FaceTime call, you might have something like this pick up.
Our church is unique. One of our values is that we'll do anything short of sin to help others come to know Christ. So every July we have a message series called At the Movies. Our Senior Pastor takes newly released movies and preaches biblical truths. It's amazing in and of itself. Each campus gets to select a theme and transform our church. Today was the first day and while our entire campus has been transformed into all sorts of Disney movies, they also had ponies for the little ones to ride. Nora loved it.












Comments
Post a Comment