Countdown to the start of school
We've only got a month until school starts. I'm anxious to see how she does going back to a classroom with a different teacher. We're pretty confident most of her friends will be in her class - so we're all excited.
Funny things:
According to Nora, "Mommy and Daddy sleep naked," which we do not.
Also, her favorite store is Lowe's – we shop at Home Depot.
I just don't know where it all comes from.
When Daddy is traveling, ALL the girls pile into one bed. It is what it is.
When you stay with Grandma, all bets are off as to what dinner might look like:) We've also agreed that Nora hates shopping. Unless it's Target or the grocery store - mark my words - you will be miserable with this one at the mall. It truly breaks my heart... but not my pocketbook, I don't suppose.
Funny things:
According to Nora, "Mommy and Daddy sleep naked," which we do not.
Also, her favorite store is Lowe's – we shop at Home Depot.
I just don't know where it all comes from.
When Daddy is traveling, ALL the girls pile into one bed. It is what it is.
When you stay with Grandma, all bets are off as to what dinner might look like:) We've also agreed that Nora hates shopping. Unless it's Target or the grocery store - mark my words - you will be miserable with this one at the mall. It truly breaks my heart... but not my pocketbook, I don't suppose.
Zoo fun. And also "being a 'mingo!" #nailedit
Playdates with our BFF's is always a great time! These little ladies have stayed friends since we left Primrose a year ago. I love it!!
While on a trip to Target with Daddy, she informed him this is what you look when you die and you're on your way to Heaven. Jesus is also "in the dead place." And yes, she went to Target in her pajamas.
The end.




Comments
Post a Comment