Gobble, Gobble

What a wondrously exhausting week we've had. The kind of exhausted where I wish I had 2 Sunday's to fully recoup from the week. First of all, taking days off work for no reason other than to hang with my person... #worthit. Secondly, I never knew the power of having a day off work before hosting Thanksgiving, out-of-town guests, play dates and an Iron Bowl watch party could be so essential for surviving without an epic meltdown. Mommy - 1, Holidays - 0. Hoping Christmas goes as smoothly.

Nora stayed with Sissy for a couple days by request - we caught up with one another at church - to begin decking the halls. As of today, Nora has assisted in decorating 3 trees - she's basically a professional. 

Tuesday we finished up last minute errands for the holidays at our fav, Trader Joe's. Why is our fav - because they have little person sized carts - and Nora was in charge. Then, we went to our first movie - The Grinch. And I quote, "I love it." As the movie started, she fell asleep. She watched all the previews and the last five minutes of the movie. Whatever. She wants to go back. 

Wednesday we cleaned the house. It felt so good.

Thursday was great with family, friends and play dates.

Friday we left home at 5:45am to Black Friday shop. At 5:35, she was dead asleep. When she opened her eyes and saw Sissy and I standing there, she shot up out of bed like a rocket. She was pumped and rocked it like a champ. Pawpaw and Gangan arrived too. 

Saturday - Iron Bowl and MORE of our BFF's.

Sunday - Another playdate and relaxing. We're all exhausted, I'm hoping she sleeps like a champ tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts