Running on fumes.

Oy. What a week? I can see the end of crazy ahead. And it ends this week! 

I was out of town most of the week and all I can report back is that I call to say hello, she lays the phone down so I get a nice view of the light fixture. I ask her to hold the phone up so I can see her and she tells me she has to stay inside the lines on her coloring project so she can't look at me. I told her that maybe we should hang up, then. She says, "okay. bye bye" and hangs up. Noted, kid. Noted. She really misses me.

Thursday morning, she comes in my room and says she's ready for school. 
Friday we got the dreaded call from school. Sick kid. Turned out to be strep. #joy.

Saturday we had family pictures and a birthday party. 
The future of America, folks. 
When daddy runs to the corner before church for coffee and hot chocolate - you catch your kid looking all grown up.
We started cleaning and tidying up for the holidays today. It felt good to clean and just do some purging. 

Comments

Popular Posts