Happy Halloween 2018
Mommy has overcommitted herself and is officially scattered and exhausted. Currently sitting at BNA waiting for a flight to OKC and cramming to get the blog delivered, because I had to be in bed at 7:30pm to be back up at 2:45am. I'm tired. However, the week must go on.
Fun, fun week this week.
Highlights:
While wrapping up a night of trick-or-treating, Nora looks at me and says, "Mommy, I love Halloween." Mommy and Daddy Farmer's little hearts went pitter pat. Now, to convince her that family costumes are more fun. There was no way Farmer was going as Prince Charming and I was going as the evil Stepmother. She did offer Farmer the second option of an evil stepsister - he passed.
We bid farewell to Aunties and cousins Monday morning - with a final picture of yet another dog. Why doesn't she love Ferg like this?
I got to check out some of work at school. She was so proud and they looked so good!#letsdothis She did so great. She was polite and thankful = we'll do it again!
Fun with the Bradshaw's. You remember the look of disgust while mommy was holding a baby a few months ago? THIS is that baby. She loves him – wants to hold him, kiss him and play with him. I think he's cool with.
Celebrating Uncle G's birthday. Two peas in a pod, wouldn't you say?
Hanging with the Buchanan's. Also, she's very busy - or a good leader - I'm unsure.
Making pizza with mom.
Teaching us the months of the year...













Comments
Post a Comment