All of the Performances

First of all, everyone please say big prayers for my Mom. She's having surgery to correct scoliosis in her back. 
^Give me your best sass.

Naturally, as luck would have it, I miss the majority of performances the week I head out for a girl's trip. Cheering on the field, clogging for friends, enjoying the school festival. Of course, I miss it. Alas, we move on. 

We had a fundraiser a month or so ago - Nora sold enough that she got to help duct tape the principal to a pole. HA!
Friday, she got to cheer on the field of the high school football game. She has been SO excited about it. 
Grandma and Sissy came too!
 
 
She's on the second row.
The best picture they could get of her friends. They're a cooperative bunch.
 And they made Instagram.

Sunday we did Boo at the Zoo with her BFF. No pictures of mom and dad and unless you're up on your girl's cartoons, you may not know our family costume this year. 
 I'll leave you with my Heaven on Earth. 

Comments

Popular Posts