What a week
Mom's surgery was this week. It was big - "major" the doctors keep saying. We are still in the hospital, inpatient rehab will be next, then home in a couple weeks, hopefully. I pray she's back at her home by Thanksgiving. This has been the hardest week and it doesn't look to be any easier this week.
Farmer, Dad of the Year who's super busy at work with lots of stress, stepped up BIG TIME and allowed me to stay with mom the majority of the week. Making sure Nora had some normalcy during all of this was really important to me, so it was a big juggling act. And as you can imagine, it's been an exhausting week.
Tuesday was Mickey and Minnie Day. Momma went all out. Thursday was the 50th day of school.
When I got home one night this week - past bedtime again - this is the sight I found. My heart.
Farmer, Dad of the Year who's super busy at work with lots of stress, stepped up BIG TIME and allowed me to stay with mom the majority of the week. Making sure Nora had some normalcy during all of this was really important to me, so it was a big juggling act. And as you can imagine, it's been an exhausting week.
Tuesday was Mickey and Minnie Day. Momma went all out. Thursday was the 50th day of school.
Friday was her class field trip to the pumpkin patch.
The pumpkin is SO heavy (drama, drama, drama).When I got home one night this week - past bedtime again - this is the sight I found. My heart.



Comments
Post a Comment