Happy Almost Fall Y'all

HOPEFULLY, we just spent our last week of the year in the 90s. I love summer, for sure, but I'm ready for some cooler days. 

The dress-up days continue in kindergarten. Neon Day was this week, which closely resembles 80's day. They did cosmic bowling... it looks like they had a great time. I also realize I haven't given a good kindergarten update. She's exhausted - A. We've got us a routine that accommodates a bath, homework and dinner - it's not pretty, but it works. She's reading and learning words. She's growing up right before our eyes. Also, she told me I was so old. Thanks, kid.
We had a family night out at the Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Night. Nora got her scarf signed by the whole team and got her picture made with players AND we got to play on the field. 
Saturday was family pictures and ballet observation. I asked her to "show me your best sass." Apparently, this is it. 
 Obligatory photo with the mannequins at Target.
 Ballet observation. She did really great!!! Watch here.
 Mommy and Daddy date night. 

Comments

Popular Posts