Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all and WAR EAGLE!

I declared this week to be wonderful... and it was except for 24 hours where I had a stomach bug. Yay! It will be a miracle if Nora and Farmer don't get it.

Monday was great - we kicked it off by losing another tooth, donuts and Frozen II. How she eats, I don't know. She has 3 more teeth that are loose. 
Tuesday we went all in for a big girl hair cut - shampoo, cut, dry and style. She really wanted pink hair, but we've got to wait for summer. 
 Wednesday our cousins from Maryland arrived - Nora was in Heaven. 
Thursday - gobble, gobble. We hosted Thanksgiving for 18 people - it was a huge success. It was great visiting with family and friends, telling stories and laughing... a lot. And look who remembered to take photos!
 Post-game.
Nora and I attempted Black Friday shopping - but frankly, we were both exhausted so we hit up a couple stores, bought a few gifts, had lunch with Daddy then came home and took two naps. 
Then... the demons arrived. I started throwing up around midnight and it went on until Saturday afternoon. The Iron Bowl was fun {insert sarcasm}, but I was able to witness a great game and a nice win - and get a great visit from PawPaw and GanGan. 

Comments

Popular Posts