Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Y'all. Seriously. She lost another tooth this week. She has three teeth missing on the top and two missing on the bottom. And she's pulling them all herself. I really have a tough time taking her seriously when she looks like she forgot to put her dentures in. 
It was a crazy week. Nora has turned into a complete diva. Full of all the attitude and all the sass. Apparently, it's going around. When I hear the teachers talking about reverting to bribery because all of the kids are acting like looney birds - I know we're not alone. We had performances and Christmas parties and play dates and all of the things this week and the spirit of Christmas is in her veins. She's SO excited and anxious and all of things that I remember from my childhood. It seems like the days drag on for them - when she's her name on gifts. It's hard to handle her attitude, but it's hard not to love seeing the eagerness in her.

We've been done with Christmas shopping, all the gifts are wrapped and Christmas Day will be low key so I don't have any baking to do - aside from chocolate chip cookies (by Nora's directive) for Santa. If I can manage to stay in my pajamas all day on Christmas - I will consider Christmas a win this year. Alas. Enjoy.
 Christmas party at school... complete with Santa and Christmas carols.
Christmas program - complete with clogging and cheering!
 Saturday was my most favorite - getting all fancy to see The Nutcracker.
 Fun days end in sleepy heads.
 Gingerbread cookie decorating to give to our friends.
 Christmas with Uncle G and Aunt Liz.
Photo by Nora
 Church photos.
Photo by Nora

Comments

Popular Posts