Can we use Groundhog Day, indefinitely?

I mean, wash, rinse, repeat, right? It's been rough, but we're slowly getting into a normal pattern. If I could get my workout routine situated, this whole thing would be doable.

We got in a nice culinary lesson and worked on our sugar cookies and royal icing (she practiced her YouTube video, which she's dying to make). We talked about art and mosaics with our driveway heart mosaic. Today we made cards for our classmates and got those in the mail (all the drawing, glue and glitter up in here). If nothing else, I've been able to clean out supplies and test out some things I've been holding onto. Her soccer net came in this week too, so we started working on shooting. 
We also videoed ourselves reading to her teacher and closing out her last word list for the year (240 sight words she's learned this year).

It's officially the eve, eve of birthday #6!!! How have we gotten here? Since her party has been canceled, we've totally gone over-the-top. We have a big day planned for her and are admittedly overcompensating.  Also practiced our makeup (she did it all by herself).
This week was teacher appreciation week, so her classmates (moms) organized a parade for their teacher - she got to actually see people which was really great, for everyone. 
We hope all of you are doing well and keeping your sanity. Here's what happens when she gets the camera and works on selfies. 

Comments

Popular Posts