Where are we?
Like, really. Even as we start getting out and about and redoing those schedules... AGAIN... I'm still only halfway certain of the month and the date, much less the day of the week. This will get better, right? Oy.
Another whirlwind week. We were supposed to have another round of swim lessons - but we got there, Nora freaked out because she was the oldest and the teacher said she needed advanced lessons anyway - so advanced swim lessons THIS week. Schedules are for rookies, I've decided. You go to all this time trying to make a plan, then it just goes to shit. The plan was volleyball camp for 2 hours, then swim lessons for an hour. Instead, volleyball camp (which she loved, btw), then off to Camp Sissy. THANK GOD my mother is retired. I don't know how many weeks we are into whatever this summer is, but she's helped us SO much already. Alas, we're back at school camp then swim lessons in the middle of the day. Mommy and Daddy taxi are hiring.
Volleyball camp review... the first clip, she's on the opposite side of the net - her shirt is long, ponytail and one of the shortest (not the gal in the leggings). The second clip - her back is to the camera and she's on the far right side to begin. Again, one of the shortest, gray sneaker and a long t-shirt. She's 4 or 5 back... and hits the beach ball over the net!
She made a zoo trip with Grandma... I present "Rosie Foxy Farmer." She insisted on a photo.
We celebrated Dad today with lunch at Topgolf with friends - aside from her not winning, she did seem to love it. Sometimes it's better getting coaching from a friend. Also, found some fun pictures on my phone. AND turns out I'm a way better golfer when I use junior clubs. There I said it.
I'm going to bed:)
xoxo



Comments
Post a Comment