Mommy and Daddy Go Places

Yeah. That's right. Mommy and Daddy took the {long} weekend off from parenting to explore a new city - Charleston. It was a city we had both always wanted to visit and it just worked out that Farmer had a business trip to the Charleston/Myrtle Beach area - #lucky. 

It was great and exhausting and educational. I wish I could say that we slept until every day - but routines and habits are hard to break... up at 5:30 CST every morning - oy. 

Either way it was wonderful and Nora got some solid time with her grandmothers. 

Before we left, we gave a go at tie-dying some new sheets!! I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to tie-dye everything!

She now doesn't want to make her bed - so everyone can see her sheets!!

Facetime's with Daddy can often look really weird - ha!
College Colors Day - READY! Too bad Daddy wasn't in town to force some sort of MTSU nonsense on her. 
#attitude
Us exploring Charleston.

Comments

Popular Posts