Never a dull moment.

Coming back from vacation is hard, guys. But, we made it. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw this. Lord, help us.

Friday was, appropriately, Red, White and Blue Spirit Day. Nora Farmer loves some dress up days!

So, our neighbor got a miniature Schnauzer puppy, Stewie. Nora is OBSESSED. And apparently, Stewie is obsessed with her. Saturday afternoon we had a playdate. Most of the pictures are a blur because neither of them wouldn't stop moving. Also, Fergie IS NOT ready for a puppy. She was in the closet the whole time. 

Then we FaceTimed our BFF who moved to Seattle. It was cute to listen to. Especially, when Nora had to hang up to bedtime but her friend hadn't had dinner yet. They thought that was really funny (and weird). But it was adorable and something I'm really going to try hard to keep that line of communication open. They've been each others ride-or-die for 3 years. Also, I suppose Nora figured out how to screenshot - because there were 9 million Addison shots on my phone.

The one thing I didn't get a picture of was our shopping for our school service project. We fill boxes for underprivileged kids with essentials and toys. Nora had a great time checking things off the list and shopping for others. She insisted they needed Starburst flavored lip balm... I don't disagree.

Comments

Popular Posts