Obsessed with Tie Dye

The little human is really doing great at school. I'm VERY proud of her. From the big adjustment getting back into a routine, COVID, new teacher, new friends, new types of learning challenges (understanding listening versus hearing; reading comprehension, grades, tests...). She's really risen to the challenge. 

What I love about a smaller school - she gets to enjoy all things high school football - dress-up days, pep rallies, just that spirit of a Friday in the fall. It always had energy around it that I remember like it was yesterday.

This week was neon day - so we flexed our tie-dye chops and made us a custom shirt. I thought it turned out adorable and she loved wearing it!

We got two great care packages from our BFF from Seattle and my boss sent back-to-school goodies.
Donuts with Dad can be, literally, anywhere - this week they hit up Riverfront Park.
Birthday parties are always fun... it's funny (and exhausting) see them all see each and play outside of school.

Comments

Popular Posts