Happy 7 Months, Munchkin

I wish I could say we took a bookoodle of pictures to commemorate the occasion. But.... We had big ideas but the rain messed it up - that's all I got. We may still do a quick belated 7 month photo shoot this week.
We had a really busy week and weekend so we didn't get too many pictures made, so this week will be a quickie. She was a champ. We had Thanksgiving dinners with friends Friday and Saturday night and she did great!
A few things of note:
We like bananas! Mixing peas with carrots seems to get the peas down - thank goodness!
The UPPER teeth are getting close. I would be totally shocked if her bottom teeth came in first. You can see the white bumps, they just haven't broken through yet - eeeccckkk!!!
Still working on that upper body strength to stay sitting up. She can hold it for a bit, but then slumps over.
We made a sugar scrub for the ladies in the church nursery and for Miss Pat and Miss Carla!
Hopefully we'll have fun Thanksgiving activities to talk about next week!







Comments
Post a Comment