So blessed

Not a day goes by that I don't think of how incredibly blessed we are. Our life isn't perfect. But perfection doesn't equate blessedness. The things I think about... I never would have thought about before the munchkin. She's opened my eyes to patience. She's taught me selflessness. She's taught me to never take anything for granted. She's only 6 1/2 months old... I can't imagine what all she has to teach me in this life.

She's changing so much, we can't even keep up. Today, we cleaned out her closet and drawers - out with anything smaller than 6 months. With a chance of snow today, out with shorts and tank tops too:) Thanks to everyone who has helped clothe the lady! We've been passing most things along to friends who have little ones younger than her. And some are going in her quilt!
She's become quite the pro at sitting up. Although she would rather be flat so she can roll around.
She's becoming so curious about things. It's so intriguing. Just watching her develop eye-hand coordination is cool. Her look of accomplishment once she makes contact is cute!
We're still waiting on stinkin' teeth!! You notice her super rosy cheeks... apparently that's another symptom. POP THROUGH ALREADY!!!
She LOVES Fergie! And Fergie loves her!
We've decided she should either work for the Secret Service or we should take her to Vegas. She's a pro at the serious face!
She experienced her first snow. Well. She hasn't EXPERIENCED it, technically. It's the first snow since she's been born.
We're really looking forward to the holidays. We have plans to make a trip to Texas, visit Santa Claus and enjoy the holidays with friends. Should be a fun time.











I love this little lady!!!! She is so freaking cute!!! I miss you guys! - Jayme
ReplyDelete