Rolling to her first Halloween



Not too much to update on the little lady...

She celebrated her first Halloween. I wish I could say we dressed her up and took her to every house on the block and every trunk-or-treat within a 10 mile radius. BUT, I can't. Miss Pat (see below) had a great fall harvest party for the kiddos at school, then we spent a nice evening at a friend's house. She was held and loved and it was perfect. Thanks to everyone who sent her Halloween treats! 



Some other fun highlights:
1. She's now a versatile roller. For the longest time she's been able to roll from her back to her stomach. As a matter of fact, for months she's been sleeping on her stomach. For the past couple of weeks she's started rolling from her stomach to back, but only in one direction. This week, however, she started rolling in all directions. I'll say she's got some killer speed too. Blink and she'll be at the front door or down the hallway. 

2. She's developed quite the sophisticated palette for food. Green beans, sweet peas, pears and squash. We start carrots this week!






3. At the ripe old age of six months, I think she's finally becoming human. She likes to lay her head on your shoulder. She will reach out to touch you and I'm pretty sure she's totally looking in to your soul when you're facing her eye-to-eye. It's one of the coolest things in the world to watch. Such an amazing little being. 

4. She LOVES the Ferg - particularly when Fergie is giving her kisses in the face. She laughs SO hard. It's hilarious.

5. AND again, we think there might be teeth. She really does have every symptom in the book. Now, we wait.

6. Finally, if this little lady isn't daddy's girl, I don't know who is. She is as in love with him, as he is with her. It's precious.


Comments

Popular Posts