Happy Easter!

Another fun week in the books!
Lots of crawling and PULLING UP!!!

I meant to post this one last week, but munchkin got to kick off her first storm season in Oklahoma... in true Oklahoman style - storms roll in and you go outside and take pictures. To be honest, I was waiting for hail, so we could have the ultimate photo op. I'm sure we'll get the opportunity before the season is over.

So this happened today. I was working in the kitchen while she had lunch. She was talking and kicking her feet... I just happened to turn around and this is what I see. I about lost it.
It was nice on Saturday, so we got out to get some vitamin d! CHEESE!!!
A picture from last week... taken by Tiffany... no photos, please.
Unfortunately, Farmer's grandmother passed on Friday, so he left bright and early Easter morning to fly to Nashville. So, no family portraits and the weather was poop, so we had an impromptu photoshoot sitting at the front door:)



Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend.







Comments
Post a Comment