That's a wrap...


on one year! And that's it. 52 weeks of life are in the books. Farmer and I are still married and she's a year old. WOW. What a ride? For those of you who don't get to be around her that often, I wish I could properly describe her. She is a pure delight. She laughs and plays and talks. We're officially in "Momma" land. I definitely got a "Momma" while she was looking at me with her arms raised. Melt my heart, would ya??

We had a great week. You all should have seen the Birth Day special edition blog. Since then it's been party preparation. Gram and PawPaw arrived late Thursday. 


One year wellness
We had our one year wellness visit. Her ears looked great (yay!), She's in the 87th percentile for her height and 48th percentile for her weight. Next steps... get her off a bottle and start walking (no pun intended). 

The Video
Let's be real, no one likes to clean up a mess. No one. Me in particular, especially when my house is full of people. On top of that, if we're gonna smash a cake... we're gonna do it right. So, I decided a video was necessary. I picked the song... and after that, my friends Zane and Logan handled the rest. You can watch the video here. Here are some stills...

First Birthday Party
We had a great little party for her on Saturday. VERY small with just a few folks who've been really involved with her first year of life. She got lots of goodies, had a cupcake and as you'll see, CRASHED hard. It was a great time! Since we've called her munchkin since she was born, we went with a Wizard of Oz theme - it turned out great!

We also did some showing out with our walking skills.... see!!










March for Babies
Next weekend we will be marching for babies, in memory of Beckham, with the local March of Dimes. If you haven't visited our page, your support is always appreciated.  http://www.marchforbabies.org/tempieds

Comments

  1. That video is pretty sweet. I guess there are some benefits to being friends with graphic designers/artistic people ;) She is precious! And congrats on staying married! ;) I can only hope for many more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts