Christmas week eve.

Another fun filled week as Tennesseans... well, by fun filled, I mean commuting sucks!!!

We hit some dark times on our evening commutes this week. I'm grasping for anything I can do to keep her from crying the entire hour long commute. I've got food, drinks, books, toys... nothing. She hates, I hate it... we need help!

She loves Fergie - walks in the room, walks over to Ferg, leans over and gives her a kiss.

On Monday this note was in her box... #proudparents.

Tuesday was no good - she woke up with a fever after having a runny nose and a bit of a cough for a few days... turns out she had picked up RSV - so, two days out of school. See below for obligatory snotty nose pic.

She loves her books - like, seriously. She LOVES thems.
I suppose she loves blocks too... maybe even hoards them.
We all know how she feels about the slide...
Art from school.
Playing at church.
Hopefully we'll have some fun Christmas photos to share next week.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the horrible commute. :( I have nothing to offer, but I hope, for both of your sakes, that you find something that works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts