Mommy Daughter time
We're slowing getting adjusted to being home. This place is like a long lost friend. Until you're back in it's presence, you forget about everything that made you fall in love with it... these hills, the sunrises coming up over a mountain, the curvy roads and trickling streams. Maybe because it's all so new, but I've fallen in love with Nashville all over again. We'll see if I still say the same after my first work dealing with a commute:)
The week was a bit crazy. We DID get the munchkin into school - she starts TOMORROW! We're super excited. There will be more to report on next week.
Monday was the ultimate school search. Luckily - we had success. Sooooo incredibly lucky. We feel great about where she's going too!
We spent all day Tuesday with the movers - someone had cabin fever.
We went to "parent orientation" on Wednesday and visited Mommy's new work. We were going to see Daddy, but.....
After that, we hit the park just down the street - apologies for the poor image quality - she's a quick little munchkin.
The week was a bit crazy. We DID get the munchkin into school - she starts TOMORROW! We're super excited. There will be more to report on next week.
Monday was the ultimate school search. Luckily - we had success. Sooooo incredibly lucky. We feel great about where she's going too!
We spent all day Tuesday with the movers - someone had cabin fever.
We went to "parent orientation" on Wednesday and visited Mommy's new work. We were going to see Daddy, but.....
After that, we hit the park just down the street - apologies for the poor image quality - she's a quick little munchkin.
Thursday we went to Trader Joe's - YAY!!
Friday we hung out with Uncle Garrett.
Saturday was fun with (future husband) Hank - she's going to kill me for that one.
In other munchkin related news - she's really getting the hang of her sign language - it's cute.





So here's the weird thing: I had a dream about you and your cute little one last week. In my dream, I totally won her over, even though (according to my dream) it was hard to do. And she would smile at me and play with me. It was great. Good luck with starting everything this week! I'm sure you'll do great! And, if you ever want to come down to Phenix City, just gimme a holler :)
ReplyDeleteAs you can see, I'm just getting around to commenting on all your wonderful posts!!! We WILL be in the Auburn area sooner than later. Hopefully, before football season. I would LOVE to see you!
ReplyDelete