Long weekend - Yay's all around

She fell asleep on the way home one day this week... I just stared at her for the longest time. Oh me.
We're officially out of our high chair, hello booster seat! Like, it's gone... no longer in our house.

Common phrases you might here:
"Good Morning, Daddy!" 
"Good Job, Daddy." 
"What happened?"
"Daddy, no ma'am." - Yes. Please chuckle.

I love that she does all the adorable greetings to her daddy, but not mommy. At least she's learning - these are all things I say, so at least she's listening, right??

We've had a great few weeks - although I've neglected to tell about it. While it's been great, it's been a big 'ole blur. 

We had a great get together with friends on Saturday. Chick-a-dee is POOPED!! Then we had pool time this afternoon, followed by pizza Sunday and some ice cream from Cold Stone. I'm tired just thinking about it all. 

Fun pictures from the week:
I really don't know what's happening here - John Travolta?
 Story time. Her favorite time. It's the first thing she asks for in the mornings - book, book. 
 "Bubbles!"
 "Sit. Down."
 "Night, night."
 "No pictures, Mommy."
Hanging with Hank!
Learning to operate the water hose.
Hanging with Aunt Liz!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts