The Day of Reckoning
I'm sure you're asking yourself, "why, whatever do you mean?"
Let's just say, her ever so loving father, is, how do you say, um, wrapped around her tiny little finger. He would deny it at first, but then admit to the truthfulness behind the statement. To set-up this great story, let's start from the beginning. The week as a whole has been a complete blur. Everyone is off schedules due to work travel and work functions after hours. Friday evening she started running a low grade fever. One that she still was holding onto when she went to bed tonight. No biggie, right? Well, we had a wedding in Georgia that we were to attend. On Saturday morning, Farmer told me to go alone. So, I did. It wasn't until I got home tonight that I learned of all the fun things little-sassy-pants was up to. Apparently, Daddy tried to be the disciplinary. Only to be answered with, "No, Daddy. No." OR "Sshhhhhh Daddy. SSShhhhhhh."
If I can now take you back, you might recall that you've only heard these stories about her talking to Mommy this way. Aaaahhhhhh. There it is. No you see the humor in this whole thing. His time has come. Mommy has paid her dues.
She also likes to call for Mommy, Daddy or Fergie by putting her hand to her mouth and summoning us with an, "Oooohhhhhhh Mommy 'ere ah you?" It's hilarious.
Sorry so short. It's been a long week.
Ready to cheer on the Thunder!!
Hanging with the boys.
Let's just say, her ever so loving father, is, how do you say, um, wrapped around her tiny little finger. He would deny it at first, but then admit to the truthfulness behind the statement. To set-up this great story, let's start from the beginning. The week as a whole has been a complete blur. Everyone is off schedules due to work travel and work functions after hours. Friday evening she started running a low grade fever. One that she still was holding onto when she went to bed tonight. No biggie, right? Well, we had a wedding in Georgia that we were to attend. On Saturday morning, Farmer told me to go alone. So, I did. It wasn't until I got home tonight that I learned of all the fun things little-sassy-pants was up to. Apparently, Daddy tried to be the disciplinary. Only to be answered with, "No, Daddy. No." OR "Sshhhhhh Daddy. SSShhhhhhh."
If I can now take you back, you might recall that you've only heard these stories about her talking to Mommy this way. Aaaahhhhhh. There it is. No you see the humor in this whole thing. His time has come. Mommy has paid her dues.
She also likes to call for Mommy, Daddy or Fergie by putting her hand to her mouth and summoning us with an, "Oooohhhhhhh Mommy 'ere ah you?" It's hilarious.
Sorry so short. It's been a long week.
Ready to cheer on the Thunder!!
Hanging with the boys.
What shoe?
What fish?







Comments
Post a Comment